Beautiful eyebrows frame the look. The shape of our eyebrows can improve our appearance and balance our features. If our eyebrows are thick, we may need to dilate them, if they are fine, we will draw them in pencil to correct their shape. Anyway, Pakistani Dress Designs is here with 5 steps, an easy and flattering eyebrow removal technique that is suitable for all face shapes.
1) We determine where our Eyebrow should Start:
A pencil is placed vertically next to the nose. It is aligned until it touches the outer edge of the nose and the inside of the eye. This line will determine where your eyebrow should start. We mark this place with an eyebrow pencil. The operation is repeated for the other eye.
2) The Point of Culmination of the Eyebrow is Determined:
It is determined where the arc should peak. The pencil is tilted so that it aligns with the outside of the nose and the outer edge of our iris. We mark this place with an eyebrow pencil. The operation is repeated for the other eye. It is very important to look straight ahead in the mirror, head straight.
3) We determine where our eyebrow should end:
The operation is repeated for the other eye. We tilt the pencil so that it touches the outer edge of our nose and also the outer side of the eye. We mark this place with an eyebrow pencil.
4) We start to wax.
You can start anywhere, but I prefer to start with the area under the bow, then I pass above the eyebrow and I clean between my eyebrows last. It is a myth to say that one should not touch the top of the eyebrows. To have a balanced look, we pile the top too but we must be careful not to remove too much following the natural curve of the eyebrows.
5) We stop, we look.
We take a break after a few hairs to take a step back and look at the result. WARNING! If we pile too much, we are stuck. Unlike most body hairs, eyebrows do not grow back once they are shaved.
Some Additional Tips for Perfect Eyebrow Shape:
- If you have sensitive skin, you can apply a little ice before hair removal to “freeze” the skin or even better out of the shower: the pores will be expanded by heat, and the hair will be removed more easily;
- The hair is Pilate in the direction of growth;
- One hair is Pilate at a time;
- The skin is held taut by gently pulling the skin towards the temple with the index finger;
- It is carried out by precise and dry movements, catching the hair as close to its root, to prevent it from breaking;
- So that the symmetry between the two eyebrows is respected, one pulls some hairs on the left, then some hairs on the right;
- When hairs protrude because they are too long, do not hesitate to cut rather than tear them to avoid the holes in the eyebrows;
- To make sure our tweezers stay upright, we wipe the tips with a little alcohol to remove any oil build-up;
- If our eyebrows are sparse, we can fill them by applying a make-up of the color of our eyebrows;
- The outline of the eyebrow should form a curve which is rising, and descending